What is a CRM?
A Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software can be used minimally to track customers interactions and in a greater way to automate the entire sales process. To understand how it works imagine the following scenario:
Sales rep ABC shows up on Tuesday and opens the CRM. n it, there is a call list for the day. As the software automatically dials the next customers, it opens the customer dashboard on which can be seen last order, outstanding payments, average days to pay, open sales opportunities and history of last interactions. Salesrep ABC clicks on the open opportunity as the call is picked up and the customer agrees to the quote that was sent. Through one click, the quote is converted to a Sale, it is pending fulfilment and Salesrep ABC can move on to the next call.
That is what NetSuite CRM+ can do for you.
- Drive sales, service, and marketing performance with real-time, role-based dashboards
- Gain a true 360-degree view of all customer data and customer interactions
- Improve sales performance with accurate sales forecasts, automated commission, and upsell management
- Improve collaboration with your partners using joint lead and campaign management
- Streamline order management processes with complete integration across sales and finance
Pasted from our site]
When you run a growing business, a CRM database is critical. Once your business expands your client database might start to get out of hand, especially if you want to keep good and active relationships with your customers. In this case, what you need is a Customer Relationship Management solution, or CRM. Nowadays, CRM software is crucial to a business’s success. Here at Horizon Associates Group, LLC, we offer the NetSuite CRM+ system, which works seamlessly with all other NetSuite products to help you run your business smoothly.